Weddings are a great time of joy for the couple, their families and their friends, and also for us at Prince of Peace! Our pastors see it as a real privilege to help couples not only plan for a great wedding, but also for a great lifetime together.
The typical process that Prince of Peace follows is this;
- Completing “Notice of Intended Marriage”
- Checking out the Lutheran Marriage Order, and the options available
- Filling out the “Prepare” pre-marriage survey
- Looking at the practical detail (booking of church, rehearsals, etc)
- Receiving the “Prepare” survey feedback
- Receiving the “Prepare” survey feedback.
- Finalising wedding service details
- Tidying up any loose ends
To find out more information, or to begin the process, contact Pastor Rob